About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Roles & Responsibilities
Beverage Manager Crafting an original beverage program and designing new, innovative cocktails and specialty drinks for the hotel’s signature restaurant.
The Beverage Manager must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, maintaining a courteous demeanor with customers, as well as effectively making use of downtime.
- Requires working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures.
- Strong knowledge of wines, spirits, champagnes, and mixed cocktails (including high-end specialty cocktails)
- Restaurant or Bar pre-opening experience preferred.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Requires reading, writing, and oral proficiency in English language.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Minimum 3-4 years of international experience in the management or equivalent within a luxury hotel & resort environment.
- Has a well-developed interest in food and wines; has undergone professional training in food and Wine knowledge
- Cocktail mixology experience, where demonstrating knowledge of exact recipes and presentation methodologies was a requirement.
We Are Looking For Someone Who
- Is dynamic and inspirational, with confident delivery skills
- Has excellent communication skills and fluency in English (written & verbal)
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and is able to evidence professionalism and adaptability
- Previous experience with a Luxury Hotel & Resort
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage