About the job
The Spa at Katara Club offers a unique and holistic lifestyle journey to guests. We aim to enhance every aspect of their experience so they feel immediate, real benefits with a curated approach to wellness.
We’re looking for qualified and experienced Beauty Therapist/Masseuses to join our wonderful team!
As a Therapist/Beautician, you will;
- Make every customer experience extraordinary, providing a service that sets you apart.
- Provide professional health and beauty treatments.
- Promote the sale of products available.
- Ensure personal and team financial targets are achieved.
You’ll work closely with the management team, alongside brilliant people, from your therapist colleagues to our fitness and Customer Experience teams. You’ll enjoy scope to develop, both as a person and as a therapist, with opportunities to train in specialist processes and treatments using luxury brands.
To succeed as a Beauty Therapist you will have;
- Great communication skills and a flair for building a relationship with every client.
- A Beauty Therapy Qualification NVQ to at least Level 3 – experienced or newly qualified.
- Ideally, you’ll also have a CIDESCO or CIBTAC qualifications.
- Certifications in Elemis body, aroma and exotics therapies; facial, eye and body treatments; deep tissue massage and gel nail treatments – would be beneficial.
- Experience with injectables (fillers, Botox, etc.) and in developing machine-led treatments (HydraFacial, Microdermabrasion etc.) is must.
- Be organized, with an eye for detail and total dedication to being your best.
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Location: Doha, Qatar
Hours: Full time, 8 hours per day, 6 days per week
Shared room in dedicated staff compound, transportation, meal allowance, insurance, ticket to your home country, paid annual leave, sick leave, public holidays, employee discount