The Beauty Specialist is responsible in assisting the store to achieve sales targets for their beauty category, by delivering exemplary customer service in product knowledge of cosmetics, skincare and supplements.
- Supports selling plans to deliver sales budget
- Carry out planogram and price change and maintain store appearance and merchandising standards
- Monitor stock level & ensure regular replenishment of stocks
- Conduct make overs for customers
- Ensures proper safekeeping of all store merchandise to prevent shoplifting, damages and pilferages.
- Monitors and updates report on product shelf life
- Consolidates frequently asked products and recommends new SKUs to the Store Manager and submits to Program Lead.
- Consolidates customer profile in relation to customer queries, concerns and submits to Store Manager.
- Recommends category building activities (e.g. animations, hair and skin analysis, make over etc.
- Recommends relocation and meter reallocation of product display relevant to store customer profile and category performance analysis
- Provides information to customers on regimen building
- Monitors and delivers 100% Brand Product availability
- Monitors replenishments of stocks and product housekeeping in the selling area.
- Cleans and Maintains make-up applicators and tools.
- Ensures highlighting and cross-selling of EXCLUSIVE products on planograms and Off Shelf Displays related to product use.
- Does Appropriate hairstyling to complement makeup.
- Checks proper implementation of promo call-outs, hero display, price change etc.
- Attends to customers complaints with sincerity and understanding
- Handle customer queries on beauty & skincare product knowledge and offer advice professionally aligned with the Brand of Service Standards.
- Follow through on customer’s feedback and requests
- Aligns with Store Manager on submission of sales tracked
- Maintains adherence to planogram implementation.
- Ensures all products display in the selling area are in good condition and near expiry and damaged products are pulled out from the selling area.
- Plans and monitors Personal Development Plans In role development interventions.
- Ensures timely submission of Performance Review
- Implements action plans for employee engagements.
- Strictly adheres to company policies and procedures (Code of Conduct, ROS, Data Governance).