About the job
The Beauty Advisor is primarily responsible for selling products through courteous, friendly, caring, efficient service and accurate on time execution of merchandise display and promotion. He/She should exhibit full product knowledge to engage and satisfy customers that will impact sales and ultimately drive business growth.
Your key accountabilties include:
- Recommends appropriate products and provides information highlighting the Features, Advantages and Benefits to the customers.
- Assists in locating, selecting and purchasing desired products based on preferred brand, variant and colour of the customer.
- Utilizes appropriate selling techniques such as suggestive selling, upselling and cross selling to increase ATV (Average Transaction Value)
- Monitors availability of GOBE products.
- Ensures proper safekeeping of all store merchandise to prevent shoplifting, damages and pilferages.
- Monitors and updates reports on product shelf life.
- Ensures products on display are replenished as needed with complete shelf tag price, price tags.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of the assigned area.
- Complies with all set customer service standards (e.g. Smile and Greet, Offers Basket etc.)
- Attend to all customer queries and needs.
- Resolves customer complaints guided by set customer service standards and within scope of control.
- Prepares and sets up store promotion by utilizing Marketing Collaterals to effectively communicate store promotions
- Weekly monitors price changes and updates shelf / price tags as needed.
- Timely displays all products following set planograms and guidelines for a specified duration.
- Accomplishes MFP and PDP on time.
- Participates and implements agreed EES action plans
- Strictly complies with set company policies and procedures especially on attendance, punctuality and code of conduct and set grooming standards.
To apply for this role , you must meet below criteria:
Education: Bachelor degree would be a plus.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: Min 3 to 5 years of experience in retail and team management.
- Good knowledge of the fashion/beauty industry and trends Retail operational skills (stock, VM, systems, cash…) Computer skills
- Management skills
- Empathy Customer service and results oriented Leadership and problem solving skills
- Excellent relationship skills
- Integrity and trust Dealing with ambiguity
- Proactive with good team spirit and able to take initiatives
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.