Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- It is expected that the individual will work positively in a team environment Maintain a proactive and careful attitude toward security of facility, freight and personnel
- Handle all freight with the maximum possible care Reconcile all non-delivered shipments and ensure priority is given to these for the next delivery cycle
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound shipments are 100% sorted, processed and scanned to comply with standards and ensure that prompt and accurate data is available to the network.
- Security checks all shipments and identify any shipments which may classify as dangerous goods or are prohibited items and takes the decision not to process them as per regulations and guidelines and also advise the Team Leader or Service Center, Manager.
- Ensuring that all inbound and outbound shipments comply 100% with network, ISO & GSOP standards and no shipments that are prohibited or classified as ‘dangerous goods’ enter the network.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Physical capacity to perform the inherent requirements of the role including moving, lifting, carrying, loading/unloading various shaped/weight objects regularly
- Excellent personal presentation, grooming and hygiene
- Good/clear command of the English language
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service experience and focus
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Prior experience in a transport industry preferable
- Sound educational background, with basic knowledge of the Service Industry
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit program