About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible to assist the Product Manager – Bancassurance in effective administration of the Bancassurance section, in line with the compliance/regulatory guidelines. The incumbent will manage, monitor, and support the assigned respective Bancassurance Sales Team (Bancassurance Specialists) in effective execution of their responsibilities with respect to customer acquisition/management as per the SLAs, and will be responsible for achieving the financial targets assigned by the Product Manager – Bancassurance. The incumbent will direct the relationship management, and business growth efforts through initiating contacts / networking with the respective internal stakeholders. The job holder will update on local market trends, and will contribute towards the implementation of specific strategies in close coordination with the Product Manager – Bancassurance. The incumbent will also guide and manage the respective team, their performance, and goal/target achievements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Guide the team in enhancing sales/ up-sales/ cross-sale ratios based on the customer profiles/needs in close coordination with the respective internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Bancassurance operations team, branch staff, Direct Sales Unit etc.
- Support the respective team in prompt resolution / routing of complex customer complaints / disputes/ other actionable data to the relevant internal stakeholders for timey resolution, thus minimizing client complaints, and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Support the Quality Assurance section and the respective team in delivering consistent customer service experience / service delivery within the parameters set by the Bank.
- Initiate surveys and customer/prospect visits / other viable means to ascertain needs on value proposition, requirements, and gaps in the respective market segment in terms of the retail life / non-life Bancassurance products assigned.
- Engage the team in continuous monitoring /identification / analysis / reporting of competitive insights for leveraging the direct sales channel opportunities/ business enhancement efforts.
- Ensure timely alignment of team and individual KPIs and work schedule, and implement necessary changes, to meet functional goals, in compliance with the approved internal procedures, and Product Manager Directives.
- Achieve sales targets pertaining to various retail life / non-life insurance products, ensuring all performance standards are met by the respective team, in terms of the business targets, controls, compliance, and quality standards.
- Contribute towards process streamlining / improvement, and quality enhancement initiatives across the section, to enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
- Assist in performing the investigation, and root cause analysis on significant occurrences/service incidents data and trends that adversely impact the pre-established quality assurance/service delivery standards, and ensure implementation of corrective action through collaborative efforts, in coordination with the Product Manager – Bancassurance.
Qualification & Experience
- University graduate with a degree in Business Administration with specialization in Banking / Finance / Insurance & or Sales & Marketing from a recognized University. Masters degree in management or any related discipline is desirable
- Any professional certification in General Insurance Business will be an added advantage
- 7 to 10 years of work experience in Financial services industry – Handling client relationships with strong understanding of Insurance / Banking Industry
- Experience in having worked in local market, Knowledge of relevant Insurance products & significant experience in sales of these products is a must
- High level of English verbal & written communication skills.