As a Baggage Handling Scheduling Operator, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- You will provide appropriate data and rules into BHS (Baggage Handling Systems) Simulation Models and conduct evaluation and analysis of the Simulation reports.
- You will be responsible for the allocation and planning of baggage handling resource usages for safe and efficient baggage handling operation from customer experience, OTP, and equipment, systems and facilities availability and reliability perspectives.
- You will oversee and supervise outsourced contractors. Direct daily activities to ensure a high standard of service delivery. Train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- You will be responsible to ensure smooth operations in the BHS Control Room, manage system start-up and shutdown.
- You will also be the focal point for all Cyber Security related issues.
- You will be responsible to ensure adequate and suitable resources are available to meet the airport capacity and operational requirements.
- You will recommend and create new or modify existing SOP’s and BCP’s to match and to improve the actual requirements of the services.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in the airport, airline’s ground services, or ground handling operations.
- Seeking multiple Airport IT professionals with expertise in Servers and Network administration and system health monitoring.
- OT Cyber Security Experience will be highly advantageous.
- From the BHS Control Room, the successful candidates will be working on shift responsible for the operations of High- and Low- Level Control Systems of Hamad International Airport’s Baggage Handling Systems (BHS) and Hold Baggage Screening Systems (HBSS).
- Excellent spatial awareness, able to perform complex and dynamic resource allocation
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent presentation and /or creative graphic design skills.
- Certificate in LEAN or Lean Six Sigma, and Project Management is an advantage.