About the job
About The Position
We are looking to recruit an experienced Automotive Technician to join our Domasco Team in Qatar. You will carry out dealership service on customer vehicles as per company standards and ensure optimum quality with increased productivity and technical efficiency, thereby individually contributing to generate workshop revenue.
Specifically, Your Responsibilities Will Include The Following
- Prompt execution of service repairs requested on the repair order as per schedule provided.
- Report additional job required in car with cost estimate.
- Maintain Check Sheets and Log sheets.
- Upkeep tools and equipment in the individual bay as per company standards
- Proper handling of special tools.
- Proper housekeeping of the work bay
- Ensure zero repeat repairs.
- Proper diagnosis and trouble shooting.
- Request for assistance through Supervisor if required.
- Conduct final inspection as per the SOP.
- Deliver the desired efficiency and productivity as per targets given.
- Ensure prompt punch in and punch out to get the accurate booking hours
- Complete the training course/internal assessment and other on the job training as per the schedule provided by the Training Manager.
- Enrol and get certification as per the principal’s guidelines
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a Trade Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical /Automobile Engineering. You should have at least a minimum of 2-3 years’ recent experience in an automotive dealership and must have excellent technical knowledge in servicing cars.