With the international capability to deliver engineering services in electrical, controls, machine design, information technology, and manufacturing business strategy, Avanceon creates integrated solutions that enable clients to control, improve, and optimize their manufacturing processes. Avanceon’s experience in engineering services, software solutions, energy optimization, and support services enable our clients the opportunity to achieve powerful business results and financial returns.
- Minimum 5-6 years working in the automation field as PLC/SCADA Programmer and commissioning lead preferably on Water and Wastewater projects
- Experience in working with PLC, HMI & SCADA software like Schneider Citech, Vijeo Designer, UnityPro and Siemens STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC
- Experience in commissioning of VFDs and Instruments and should have knowledge and skill to troubleshoot problems.
- Experience in working with open communication protocols used in automation like Modbus Serial, Modbus RTU BACnet MStp, OPC, etc
- Document functional requirements, test protocols, and deliverables as per project requirements.
- Should have a strong sense of ownership of work, responsibilities, and tasks.
- University degree in Engineering (Electronics / Instrumentation & Control or Equivalent).
- UPDA Certificate is plus
- Working Knowledge in MS office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary.
- Qatar Driving License
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication with English speaking skills and the ability to generate strong and lasting relationships with customers
- Good knowledge of process control automation system (DCS/PLC/SCADA/Field Instrumentation) functions and applications.
- Good computer skills and the ability to understand automation and engineering technologies.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.smartrecruiters.com.