About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing concept sketches
- Presenting drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring shop drawings meet required safety and structural standards.
- Generating shop drawings and fabrication drawings AutoCAD software.
- Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
- Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
- Finalizing AutoCAD models.
- Completing job reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and or Auto Cad Certification.
- Previous work experience as an AutoCAD drafter.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.