Due to the short notice, we will only be able to engage with candidates who are currently in Qatar.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Minimum experience: 7 to 10 years
- Sewerage networks systems, Stormwater system, TSE and fire-fighting networks systems and potable water system, and BIM work using civil3D and Navisworks.
- Prepare the layouts drawings and profiles drawings work for the wet utilities and dry utilities including the typical details and material submittals.
- Software: Civil 3D, Navisworks, design programs like (Water cad, sewer cad, and storm cad
- To carry out detailed engineering design for infrastructure systems for projects with solutions to give the best whole life value to clients.
- To prepare the basis of infrastructure design.
- To liaise and coordinate input with professionals from other departments.
- To have the experience to develop infrastructure designs for different types of systems (potable water, firefighting, irrigation, foul water, stormwater, etc.
- Experience in designing and thorough knowledge of all the design codes.
- Experienced in design based on manual as well as using appropriate design software.
- Experience in design review across all design stages of specific work packages, with respect to the Client’s detailed functional brief.
- Must be familiar with international design codes.
- Infrastructure project in Qatar: 7 years (Preferred)
- 10 Senior Infrastructure Technical Engineer in Qatar: 7 years (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Doha (Required)
- Civil Engineer (Preferred)