About The Role
As an Auto Electrician, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Perform a full range of maintenance/repairing of electrical, electromechanical components of Vehicles/automobiles through the standard tools and methods of troubleshooting as per instructions in order to provide a safe, reliable and cost-effective fleet to end-users.
- Ensure to perform maintenance/repairing of electrical, electromechanical components to vehicles and equipment whilst ensuring highest quality standards.
- Utilize reference materials such as drawing, wiring diagrams, schematics and technical publications during the maintenance process.
- Ensure to use automated maintenance data systems to document repairs and monitor maintenance trends.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Ensure full awareness of work health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimize health and safety risk for self and colleagues.
- Aware of general environmental principles and tools and assist your department in achieving Qatar Airways Group Environmental Objectives and targets.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification in Electrical
- Minimum 5 years of experience as auto electrician with a large maintenance workshop/manufacturer
- Must be proficient in use of technical manuals, wiring diagrams or schematics used to diagnosis faults or referencing servicing information.
- Good English Communication Skills both in Oral and Written