Duties and Responsibilities
- Order goods and supplies to ensure that maximum or minimum stock levels are maintained.
- Liaise with the Operation Manager on the ordering of goods which fall outside the agreed financial parameters.
- Order all items through approved suppliers only, obtaining permission for ordering any items which are only available through an alternate source.
- Ensure that goods received are of the quality and quantity ordered and in accordance with the agreed price.
- Ensure the completion of all administration in respect of deliveries.
- Complete all documentation and take the necessary action in cases of non-delivery, substandard deliveries or over pricing.
- Ensure that all items are stored correctly, in terms of temperature, humidity and shelf life and that no food items are stored on the floor.
- Ensure correct stock rotation and that issues are affected on a first in, first out basis.
- Ensure that all issues are made against requisitions and that no items leave the storeroom without the appropriate documentation or signature.
- Ensure maximum security of all storeroom areas.
- Inform management and follow agreed procedures in the case of spoilage or damage of any item.
- Perform any ad hoc duties as required.
Requirements and Qualification
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Food and Beverage industry.
- Excellent knowledge of operations and equipment
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Only candidates with F&B experience shall be considered.
- Must be locally available in Qatar
- Must have transferrable QID