The role of Assistant Chief Concierge will to be the make sure and Connect between the guest and relevant departments, ensuring a well-coordinated and seamless experience for both the guest and the organizing departments to light the concept of Resort Experiences as well supporting whenever Resort Experiences team required. providing special assistance and information about local area attractions to guests and patrons, offering a wide selection of alternative for guest satisfaction. Assist with all booking of the Water Park, Spa and Restaurent Reservations. As well control the daily operation ( bell/door/buggy driver/ valet team). Support the transportation manager to make smooth transporation Movements.
What will I be doing?
An Assistant Chief Concierge will serve as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity. A Concierge Supervisor is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Serve as a key point of contact for Guests and efficiently respond to Guest enquiries
- Prepare daily pre-shift meetings to appropriately inform team members of arriving or groups in house meeting functions, hotel promotions and arrival or Resort happening for experience.
- Greets guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Responds to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractioins and resort happening with events map. Apply the advance call procedure to veryfi for staying perpouse to connect with Resort Experance team.
- Answers telephone calls and inputs messages into the computer. Retrieves messages and communicates contents to the guest. Take care of concierge storage ( luggage tag/stationery items)
- Make sure all concierge team will have following daily grooming standards. Arranges and confirms recreation, business and dining activities both inside and outside the hotel. Promptly responds to requests for dentists, doctors, child care, florists, etc
- Maintain the good realation with others supportive department to link The Resort Experance team. Supervises bell and door staff as well as valet attendants and drivers Schedules staff in accordance with hotel’s departmental budget.
- Creates activities and provides information and support to ensure total guest satisfaction for group clientele.
- Responds to guest complaints, conducts research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiates results. Listens and assists in resolving problems. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity.
- Provide information, advice and booking services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries, including city tours, theatre tickets, restaurants, doctors, flight bookings, among others
- Process and deliver messages for Guests
- Participates in all required traning/meetings
- Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas
- Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
What are we looking for?
Assistant Chief Concierge serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working in Concierge Supervisor in a hotel environment