The Associate Technician will be reporting directly to the Operation Team Leader / Supervisor – HVAC. As part the HVAC Aftermarket team you will assist the technical team in install, service, repair and carry out preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems and equipment such as reciprocating and screw compressors, condensing units, chiller operations,
Servicing of airside products.
How You Will Do It
As an Associate Maintenance Technician, you will use your HVAC technical knowledge to support the technical team, execute site surveys, inspecting all refrigeration components and recommending system enhancements, upgrades and replacements as necessary.
You will understand the customer requirements and concerns by meeting them on regular basis and provide the required technical services and repairs for HVAC systems. You’re determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
What we look for
- Diploma in Mechanical or equivalent
- Strong Knowledge in servicing, maintenance and overhauling of HVAC Systems, Air Cooled Chillers, Compressor Overhauling, specifically reciprocating and screw compressors.
- Ability to read and understand electrical single line diagrams of HVAC systems
- Experience in handling reports & communications in a concise way.
- Fluent language skills in English
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: tas-johnsoncontrols.taleo.net.