About the job
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximising customer potential.
- Act as functional consultant for customers; establishes new and maintains existing long-term relationships with customers.
- Create and maintain a sales plan. Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements, anticipate issues and exceed their needs. Persuade clients that a product will best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
- Support marketing, client, and sales activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other events.
- Create technical presentations and demonstrate how a product will meet client needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, including component overviews to both customers and sales support functions like Inside Sales.
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team. Liaise with other members of the sales team and technical experts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering field.
- Minimum 5-8 Years of work experience in the related job function and handling similar products and services.
- Additional degree in Business Administration would be a plus.
- Good communication skills
- Very good interpersonal, consulting and presentation skills.