About the job
Work as part of a proactive team of support staff responsible for delivering a high quality, customer-focused professional service. Providing a high level of technical support and customer service to internal staff.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technology-related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Information Technology Systems Administration that include installation, configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring, and maintenance of various IT systems and devices.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Configuration Manager (SSCM), Windows Deployment Server (WDS & MDT), Backup and Recovery.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, VBS, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft HyperV and VMware server technologies.
- A good hands-on experience with Windows Server management (2012, 2016, 2019).
- Knowledge of LAN, WiFi and other network infrastructure.
- A high level of awareness with regards to Information Security and best practices.
- A high profeciency in both written and spoken English.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Good people, social and communication skills.
- Ensure that all server hardware, operating systems, software and procedures aligned with organizational standards and strategic business plan.
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Installing, managing and maintaining different infrastructure services (WDS, SCCM, MBAM, etc.)
- Installing, configuring, administering, troubleshooting network equipment.
- Creating and managing users, groups, GPOs Mailboxes, Distribution Groups, etc.
- Providing Hardware and Software support to end users.
- High Interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and can-do attitude
- Presentable and personable
- Highly organized
- High sense of skepticism
- Demonstrate maturity