We are seeking a dynamic individual to work within our vastly expanding and award-winning sustainability and environmental team to support the delivery of ESG solutions and support the growth of our business within the Middle East and further afield. The role includes spearheading ESG delivery/sustainability strategy compliance for enterprise clients while supporting members of the sustainability certification and environmental consultancy team.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- The successful candidate will bring a clear understanding of global sustainability consultancy practices and proven development and delivery of projects in ESG and bespoke sustainability consultancy services.
- The position will work with existing and new clients to identify, define and deliver new ESG reporting solutions tailored to the prospective client needs.
- Experience in identifying and developing opportunities which can be tailored to the needs of clients as well as driving services on existing client’s commissions under the umbrella of ESG.
- Extensive experience in writing detailed ESG plans on sustainability and to work with clients’ reporting teams to analyze existing ESG situation and delivering actions towards market recognizable ESG index requirements and UN SDG actions.
- Ensuring quality control, quality assurance, submittal protocols and document flow procedures are followed and are successfully implemented at project initiation and at the Divisional level based on corporate requirements.
- Previous experience and capabilities of closing contracts with new clients
- Experienced in ESG reporting and developing ESG improvement solutions for large-scale clients.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include at least 6 years’ career experience partnered with a BEng/MSc – Sustainability / Environment / Economics / Risk Management.
Preference will be given to candidates with qualifications on ESG related topics and who have professional chartered membership(s).
Bi-lingual communication skills in Arabic will be viewed favorably but are not essential.