Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customers terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 60 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 2000 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the brand’s end-to-end onboarding process in the Kitopi’s ecosystem
- Be the project manager and lead operator between internal and external partners like supply chain, procurement, chefs and kitchen operations, marketing, CX, tech/product account management, and food delivery aggregators
- Ensure the brands complete the required setup efficiently, thoroughly, and in a timely manner
What Are We Looking For?
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience, ideally with a Growth mindset
- You must have a passion for Food & Beverage and monitoring market trends.