Correlate technical records data for input into the planning process on daily basis.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Meet with deadline-intensive environment & ensuring the accuracy and on-time completion of all tasks.
- Maintain documentation for all GHC Aircrafts and updating their component cards as nominated by the Tech Records Controller.
- Liaise with Qatar Civil Aviation – QCAA surveyor for initial Certificates of Airworthiness & renewal of Airworthiness Renewal Certificate.
- Preparation of documentation for CMR audits and coordinating with Pilot & Engineers for closing of the audit findings.
- Preparation of historical documentation for components being shipped for repair.
- Completing of new Aircraft and its Components configuration in the system.
- Generate reports from Technical Records Data.
- Reporting of GHC Operating System to IT/AMOS.
- Amending the GHC Operating System as per the latest AMP.
- Issuing of Maint. Statements on completion of Scheduled Maintenance Inspections thus assisting the management with an important decision-making tool or planning.
- Monitoring maintenance activity, component replacements and GHC Operating System Technical Log entry for outstation aircraft.
- Log entries electronically onto GHC Operating System on daily basis.
- Assume the responsibilities of Tech Records Controller and other co-workers in their absence.
- Providing the data required and co-ordinate with the management for the Quarterly Board Meeting Report.
- Reviewing documentation dispatched from all operations in regard to removed components against the master record.
- Filing of Engineering w/sheets, Technical log sheets, Components work order for easy retrieval.
- Cooperating with the investigation team at the time of incident or accident and providing the data required from the Technical Records Dept.
- Replying to queries raised by procurement, commercial, finance, operation and other departments.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Continuing Airworthiness Manager or the Technical Records Controller.
Key Performance Indicators
- AMP update – Average number of days consumed to complete the AMP update and implementation (excluding number of days taken by the QCAA for approval).
- GHC Operating System data errors resolution – Average number of days to report/resolve GHC Operating System data errors.
- Number of grounding due to forecast errors – Number of events of aircraft grounded due to errors related to CAMO staff.
- Timely Update of aircraft records – Average number of days consumed in records review, update and archive.
- CMR Closure – Average number of days consumed to close the monthly / 6 monthly CMR reports.
- Number of errors in CMR reports relevant to ATRC – Number of errors reported against ATRC’s.
- Efficient ARC document presentation – Number of level 2 findings during ARC document review.
- Effective ARC document presentation – Number of level 1 findings during ARC document review.
Communications & Working Relationships
- Engineering Part 145
- CAMO Part M
- All GHC outstations
- Operators of leased GHC owned aircraft
- Qualifications & Experience
- Secondary Education
- Degree in Engineering or related field will be an added advantage
- Professional certification from relevant institutions will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Engineering Degree with a good understanding of aircraft continuing airworthiness records.
- Extensive knowledge of Document Control.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- The ability to work well under pressure.