Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Supporting the Store Manager in effectively managing all aspects of store operations with the objective of meeting profitability and growth targets as well as maintaining the integrity of the brand within the market.
- Supporting the Store Manager by participating in the process of monthly forecasting by receiving inputs relating to product/ range from various departments.
- Working closely with the Store Operations Team and Department Managers in ensuring smooth store operation by ensuring all standards relating to merchandising are implemented and followed to maintain brand integrity.
- Supporting all marketing and promotional measures by ensuring that suitable changes and modifications in merchandising is approved by Store Manager.
- Responsible for high standards of customer service standards in all areas of operations, by ensuring that all store staff have complete knowledge about their functional areas so as to perform their jobs effectively.
- In consultation with the Department Managers, responsible for minimizing over stock or stock out situation by ensuring the maintenance of optimal levels of stock and minimizing inventory of ageing stock.
- Supporting the HR Manager by participating in the recruitment process to ensure the right caliber of people are recruited.
- Supporting the process of developing the store by proactively updating knowledge about advances in Hardware/ Lifestyle business locally, within the region and within the international market.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Previously experience managing a store in excess of 30,000 sq ft. and a minimum of 40 staff.
- An experienced Section Manager or Assistant Manager in a retail environment.
- Experience with SAP & SOP
- Problem Solving & Analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.