About the job
An Assistant Spa & Wellness Manager is responsible for assisting the Spa Director with operations, team management, and training to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while helping to achieve annual revenue targets.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As an Assistant Spa & Wellness Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Spa Director with the Spa & Fitness operations, team management, and training to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Spa & Wellness Manager will also be required to help achieve revenue targets and manage customer feedback.
- Assist Spa Director with managing operations
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Assist Spa Director with managing spa team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high-quality service and ongoing development
- Assist Spa Director with the recruiting, managing, training and development of the team
- Assist Fitness Supervisor in meeting revenue targets
- Assist Spa Director in meeting department annual budget and be accountable for maintaining and operating within financial targets as well as net movement
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
- Instil brand values and standards to maintain quality daily
- Liaise with other hotel departments
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
- Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with, and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Spa & Wellness Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow: – Supervisory experience within the spa industry
- Ability to work under pressure – Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams