Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the Spa & Wellness including guest and colleagues’ interactions
- Plan the rosters of Spa Concierge and attendants strategically based on operation needs
- Taking Spa reservations and attending to guest enquiries when necessary
- Daily walkthroughs should be conducted to ensure that all SOPs and MOD tasks are addressed throughout the Spa & Wellness
- Responsible for end of month spa retail inventory and submit to Senior Director of Spa & Wellness
- Assist with Month End Closing reports in the absence of Senior Director of Spa & Wellness
- Ensure that product retail display at The Spa and Spa Boutique is fully stocked and well presented at all times
- Raise the necessary Purchase Requests in Moreton Bay System for all retail and professional products
- To upkeep the Guest Database in SpaSoft. On a bi-monthly basis, to forward the Guest Database List to Marketing Communications department
- Frequent checks of equipment and facilities to ensure safety and prevent loss of equipment due to negligence of wear and tear. Ensure all processes are in compliance with the Safe, Sound & Sustainable guidelines
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a hotel/spa service environment at a supervisory level is a must
- Previous experience supervising spa reception team will be an advantage
- Previous experience working in a 5-star hotel environment will be an advantage
- Previous experience working in the Middle East Region will be an advantage
- Good knowledge on computer systems is a must
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!