Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night will prevent you from getting the job done
You have a rare and valuable quality: persistence. You do whatever it takes to get the job done, including exercising admirable patience, putting in the time, and adopting Plan B or Plan C if Plan A isn’t working. Our organization will value and reward your determination. Don’t give up until we get in touch!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer.
- A recognized Professional Qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- B. Experience
- Minimum 12 years demonstrable experience in all aspects of supervision with a minimum of 7 years of experience in works related to similar surface & groundwater network projects.
- Must demonstrate his/her experience in respect of the technical proposals evaluation and its constructability, technology deployment, solving the technical problems that may arise during construction;
- It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in managing similar open cut and micro tunneling surface & groundwater networks under Design & Build projects undertaken within the city. For the “Site Engineer – Micro Tunnel” position is a must to have Micro Tunnel Experience of not less than 7 years of on-site experience.
- Experience must include all Health & Safety aspects of the construction of construction projects of the same nature.
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Proactive acumen and an ability to manage multiple work areas on site are essential.
- Shall be registered as Grade A -from MME.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.parsons.com.