You’ll find an open playing field for your open mind and “adventurous” spirit when it comes to getting to the bottom of interesting challenges. We need critical and creative thinkers like you who are stimulated by possibilities and welcome the growth opportunities that new situations can bring.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer.
- A recognized Professional Qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years post-graduate and demonstrable experience in all aspects of supervision, of which a minimum of 7 (holding the position of ARE) in works related to similar large-scale sewerage and/or surface & groundwater deep tunnel projects.
- Must demonstrate experience in respect of the technical and financial proposals, evaluation and constructability, technology deployment and solving the technical problem that may arise during construction
- It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in managing similar large-scale sewerage and/or surface & groundwater deep tunnel projects delivered under Design & Build projects.
- Experience must include all Health & Safety aspects of the construction of construction projects of the same nature.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Proactive acumen and an ability to manage multiple work areas on site are essential.
Our most important resource is your innovative mind
If you’re a pro who’s always thinking of better ways to do things, you’ve found a home. We work smarter by seeking out fresh approaches to every facet of the business, from everyday operations to high-level decisions. Our diverse staff hails from a variety of backgrounds, all bringing their valuable perspectives and skills. Here, everyone is included, respected, and offered every opportunity to grow.
We’re committed to delivering innovative infrastructure, defense and security solutions to enable a sustainable, safer, smarter and more connected world.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.parsons.com.