Curio Collection by Hilton
An Assistant Reservations Manager is responsible for achieving occupancy targets/levels as identified in the annual budget and marketing plan for Reservations.
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Reservations Manager, you are responsible for achieving occupancy targets/levels as identified in the annual budget and marketing plan for Reservations. The Reservations Manager will work with the Sales and Events Teams to develop future and repeat business opportunities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maximize occupancy levels by reviewing and revising revenue strategies
- Work with the Sales and Events Teams to maximize corporate and group rates
- Manage third party sites and agents to establish rates, negotiate prices, ensure proper implementation of reservations procedures, and maximize conversion ratios in order to achieve targets for the department
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments’ adherence to achieving that strategy
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Ensure Team Members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high-quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Build strong relationships with customers, Guests and Team Members in order to gain a full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively
- Assist in the recruiting, managing, training and developing of the Team
- Participate in the organization of hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Reservations Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience with reservations in the hotel/leisure sector
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate a high-performing team positioned to exceed targets
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
- Relevant degree, in a business discipline, from an academic institution
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: hilton.taleo.net.