We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager in Qatar.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing infrastructure projects.
- Specialized engineering background and ability to provide solutions and manage complex engineering and site issues.
- Liaise with relevant authorities, clients, consultants and sub-contractors to ensure smooth implementation and quality of the project.
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible to assist the Project Manager in developing and delivering the project controls and respective procedures.
- Prepare project variations, budgets, qualities and timelines.
- Prepare monthly progress reports.
- Arrange and attend value management workshops.
- Liaise with other parties and coordinate
Degree holder from Civil/ Structure Engineering/Construction Management or equivalent
What We Offer
OKDC is an organization that respects and motivates a professional to unfold his/her competencies and skills by applying them to some of the most challenging and demanding projects worldwide. OKDC offers equal opportunities to all professionals.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: okdc.ae.