About the job
About The Position
We are currently looking for a technically competent & performance driven Sales Executive – Trucks & Buses to work with our Commercial Vehicle division in Qatar
Your Key Responsibilities Are As Follows
- Achieve or exceed budgeted sales and gross contribution of all franchises to fulfill company objectives.
- Ensure adequate stocks of all franchises to facilitate achievement of budgeted dales.
- Forecast workshop parts demand to supply parts on-demand to increase the productivity of service mechanics.
- Supervise cash activities to ensure proper control of cash and other financial instruments.
- Control debtor levels of parts customers to maintain liquidity and control interest costs.
- Implement security and safety procedures for premises and stocks and maintain cleanliness and hygiene of premises to enhance Company’s image.
- Take reasonable care for own health & safety and also take care that his or her acts do not adversely affect the health & safety of others.
- Report all incidents to the supervisor/manager
- Comply with company QHSE rules and guidelines
- Undertake safety awareness training as provided by the company
- Follow emergency & evacuation procedures of the company
- Supervise subordinate activities to enhance productivity and ensure smooth functioning at the branch.
- Ensure best utilisation of parts warehouse, to organise the parts storage in a systematic manner.
- Ensure proper entries to online system and maintain records for parts receipt and issue. This updates the parts status on online system.
About The Role
The Assistant Parts Manager has a crucial role in managing the parts center. He has to ensure prompt availability of parts to customers and workshop. To achieve this objective, his knowledge about parts catalogues, of all the franchises, is very important. He has a crucial role, to support the workshop supervisor, in achieving CSI objectives.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a Bachelor’s Degree preferably within the fields of Automotive, Engineering or Marketing and should have at least 5 years’ experience within spare parts operations and 3 years experience working at a managerial level. Preferably having exposure to parts sales, imports, warehouse, procurement and distribution with any authorized automotive dealer. You must have experience of using an ERP system, preferably SAP.