Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: “We’ll treat you well.” We reach out to all economic segments in the GCC countries through our differentiated healthcare services across the “Aster”, “Medcare” and “Access” brands.
- Receive the patients and make them comfortable.
- Ensure that patients/bystanders are provided with adequate and appropriate information and reassurance prior to medical and nursing intervention
- Provide need based care and services according to the scope and standards of nursing practice.
- Evaluate response to care, treatment and education and re-plan as required.
- Ensure safety of the patients, self, and co-workers while in the clinic.
- Ensure ethical accountability and legal compliance in all actions.
- Demonstrate clinical competence in all aspect of patient care.
- Practice appropriate infection control measures and waste management protocols
- Establish and maintain good interpersonal relationship and open communication with team members, supervisors, patients and their bystanders.
- Display a spirit of team work and act as a team leader.
- Actively communicate care of patients through written and verbal communication to all disciplines involved in care.
- Maintain an attitude of honesty and integrity and seek help when required.
- Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of nursing related services and introduce necessary improvements as per the guidance of Manager-Nursing Administration and Head Nurse
- Provide health education and guidance to patients and their bystanders on specific and general health issues.
- Participate in camps and other community good health program activities.
- Support and promote colleagues and other members of the team.