Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing Engine overhaul, Hydraulics.
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
- Inspecting trucks, cranes, bulldozers, Dumpers Excavators and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Diploma or ITI certified
- Min 1-3years work experience as Heavy Vehicle Mechanic/Assistant to Lead Mechanic
- Humble and hardworking with the team playing attitude