WTS Energy is seeking to hire Assistant Production Manager for a chemical plant with one of its client who is a reputed operating company.
The Assistant Production Manager will have responsibilities but are limited to the following,
- Plan, manage and lead a team of supervisors and operators to ensure production by maximum utilization of the feedstock to bring adequate profits to the company by ensuring safe operation of the units with on-spec products and minimum adverse impacts to health, safety and environment.
- In line with the Production, the department looks ahead plan to meet local and export market demand.
- Responsible for optimal operation of chemical plant processes, process troubleshooting and enhancement of product yields with min losses.
- Plant Operation
- Knowledge in the quality of product & intermediate products.
- Knowledge in safety procedures during normal and emergency situations
- Production Planning (Raw Material & product)
- Approve start-up, shutdown, emergency, critical operating procedures
- Ability to identify the safety and production of critical equipment
- Knowledge in unit performance monitoring, optimization, troubleshooting
- Participate in studies on modifications to the existing operating facilities
- Coordinate with company projects directorate, engineering companies, vendors, process licensors, etc.
- Review the stock status of chemicals and catalysts.
- Procurement of catalyst
- Read, Write, Speak English
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 15 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Minimum 10 years in a LAB (Linear Alkyl Benzene) or Similar
- Petrochemical plant at a senior Supervisory level
IMS & PSM system Skills:
- Knowledge in QHSE Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OSHAS 18001
- Knowledge in Energy standard ISO 50001
- Participate in departmental process safety (PSM)
- Participate in safety mock drills
- Participate in internal & external audit
- Control of Non-conformities (NC)
- Corrective & preventive action
- Prepare & utilize Operating Expenditure (OPEX) and Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- Prepare & approve routine & non-routine Contracts / agreements
- Certify Services utilized and Invoices for payments
- Wide perspective with respect to Petrochemical plant Economics
- MS Office, Outlook Email, SAP, LIMS
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.wtsenergy.com.