Plan, manage, coordinate and perform work at the warehouse:
- Ensure that goods are received and dispatched appropriately and that productivity targets are met.
- manage the receiving, shipping and warehousing operations.
- Ensure operations are compliant with ISO, GDP and CEIV pharma requirements
- Work with various customers to ensure ongoing control and compliance of all materials and supplies throughout the organization.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Management and administration of the customer’s warehouse operational processes; including liaising with customers to ensure all queries are dealt with professionally and within service level agreement.
- Daily control of inventory teams, in/out goods and department systems to ensure stock integrity Ensure service standards for goods in and order dispatch are maintained and all processes followed by staff.
- Deputize for the warehouse and distribution department head in their absence, including managing staff and handling all queries.
- Maintain and monitor stock and assist in the implementation of new warehouse management systems.
- Build, sustain, and develop good working relationships; guide and inspire employees; maximize employee potential and foster high standards in accordance with the company’s high employee morale.
- Establish work schedules, assign jobs, train staff, coach, counsel and create a culture that supports high employee morale.
- Lead a team of inventory or warehouse workers to receive and record new stock as it comes in, move stock onto trucks or warehouse shelves as needed, create a schedule, monitor stock levels at the warehouse and know when to replenish stock.
- Monitor staff performance; Ensuring staff is well trained in health and safety.
- Focused on time ensuring every item of stock gets to its destination on time, and that there are no shortages on shelves. Use WMS to monitor demand and documents characteristics of inventory, reports to upper management on stock level issues.
- Hands-on and “ can do “ approach to all tasks within the warehouse and where the warehouse operation interfaces with other functions, provide a safe and secure work environment through employee training and safety inspections.
- Understand, implements and monitor all company policies, procedures and standards. Ensure maintenance/complying with internal and external audit and control standards as per Milaha and customer’s requirements.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with onsite customers and other key stakeholders.
- Assist with evaluating the performance of employees, providing feedback verbally and in writing.
- Support activities related to the handling, maintenance and distribution of materials stored in cold storage (chiller + 1 to + 7 and frozen -22 to -28) and other facilities within the cold chain.
- Collaborate with customers, vendors, internal business partners and other stakeholders to identify customer’s requirements, assess impact/score, compare costs and benefits, recommend solutions to managers and manage tasks through completion.
- Diploma/Bachelors’s degree in business management preferably in supply chain management with strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Operations background in warehousing preferably with experience in contract logistics (1PL).
- Expert understanding of all activities in warehouse operation management.
- Experience in using modern WMS systems including bar-coding, Master data and RF.
- Experience in storage systems and material handling equipment (MHE).
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of good warehouse practice (safe handling and operations, Material handling equipment – MHE, racking).
- PC Literate (Excel, Outlook, Data entry).
- English is a must, Arabic, Urdu, and Hindi optional.
- Strong leadership abilities, driving results through a team approach.
- Ability to engage, coach and develop warehouse team.
- Ability to stay motivated throughout the seasonal changes in demand and staffing levels, and to keep team motivated.
To apply for this job please visit www.milaha.com.