La Cigale Hotel
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Mentor and train Supervisors and heartists of the department
- Work closely with the Culinary and Stewarding team to ensure all banquet/meeting requirements are in place.
- Work with the Conference Services & Catering department to ensure that revenue and guest satisfaction levels are maximized.
- Monitors monthly CGS and alcohol inventory
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions, and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example believes in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.accor.com.