Position Name: Assistant/Associate IT Engineer Hardware/Simulator system.
Reporting To: IT Engineer
- BSc or MSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 03 years of IT Hardware/software experience.
- CCNA and/ or CCIE, additional expertise in managing networking and video conferencing infrastructure.
- Experience in implementing ERP software.
- Desirable: Experience in building web-based applications.
- Desirable: Experience in Simulator systems.
- Preferred Language | English (Fluency, Reading and Writing).
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Assistant/Associate IT Engineer will be responsible to the IT engineer in resolving technical problems related to IT and Simulator systems within the company across multiple sites.
Responsibilities Expected, But Are Not Limited To
- To set up, administer and manage IT Network, IP telephone network, Email system and Website development and management.
- Maintenance of IT equipment across multiple sites of the company. The same would require regular travel to sites within the state /region.
- Troubleshooting of all IT related equipment such as servers, PCs, wireless handheld devices, printers and other end user devices.
- Maintain and support end users on usage of computer related hardware and software (Office 365).
- Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with co-workers, contractor personnel and clients.
- Adhere to policies as per corporate manuals and directives.
- Linux and windows Administration. VM Provisioning and Operating System Management (VMware and Hyper-V).
- Asset and Inventory and Management.
- Proficiency in System backups and recovery using Veeam.
- Manage repair process for all devices under warranty.
- Support the Senior Engineers in daily projects and activities as directed.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned based on company requirement.