Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha is located on its own secluded island, just steps away from numerous entertainment and dining options at the glamourous destination of The Pearl, in the capital of Qatar.
Showcasing the finest European architecture, blended with traditional Arabian elements, Marsa Malaz Kempinski boasts 281 luxurious rooms – including 69 suites, two Presidential suites and two Royal suites.
Assistant Human Resources Manager
The Assistant Human Resources Manager is responsible for supporting the Human Resources department in all administrative and other assigned areas.
- Ensure that all employment requests are acknowledged within 48 hours.
- Ensure that every applicant receives a personalized response to their application.
- Ensure that the hotel page of the recruitment web-site is up-to-date and well maintained.
- Ensure that all new joiners are personally welcomed and necessary paperwork completed in an organized and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the new joiner starting dates are communicated and coordinated with the respective HODs and the Training Department.
- Ensure that the employees anniversaries are tracked and anniversary gifts and cards are personally handed over by the Head or Department, Hotel and/or General Manager.
- Ensure that the performance management procedures (TTTT) are tracked and accomplished.
- Ensure that the employee communication boards are up-to-date and attractive.
- Ensure that the employee locker rooms and cafeteria are looked after.
- Ensure that every leaver receives an exit interview.
- Additional objectives and responsibilities can be added at any time, depending on the need of the business and hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Two (2) years in a similar position within a luxury brand or an international company
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- Planning and organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making skills
- Familiar with labour laws and regulations
- Familiar with HR systems
- Administration skills
Hoteliers since 1897, we have traveled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
To apply for this job please visit kempinski.jobs.