About the job
Your day to day As Assistant Human Resources Manager, you will responsible for overseeing the recruitment process within the Hotel, managing the recruitment budget and ensuring competitive advertising and agency costs, keeping current on present and future recruitment needs, working with local organizations and schools to promote the hospitality industry, in addition to assisting Employee Relations to ensure a smooth hotel operation.
What we need from you
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related fields. HR certification is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years in Hotel HR functions, including supervisory or team leading roles
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Luxury and Lifestyle experience is an advantage
- Pre-Opening experience is a plus
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits.