About the job
Your day to day
As an Assistant Human Resources Manager, you will assist the Director of Human Resources in ensuring that core company values, hotel and departmental business objectives are met through supporting and influencing departmental managers. You will manage the HR functions operationally on daily basis through effective planning and organizational leadership skill to achieve productive, quality and satisfaction of our internal customers.
What we need from you
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar capacity in a luxury hotel and/or resort
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in large scale HR operations is ideal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with a diverse team
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits.