The Assistant Human Resources Manager is responsible for supporting the Human Resources department in all administrative and other assigned areas.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Ensure that all employment requests are acknowledged within 48 hours.
- Ensure that every applicant receives a personalized response to their application.
- Ensure that the hotel page of the recruitment website is up-to-date and well maintained.
- Ensure that all new joiners are personally welcomed and necessary paperwork completed in an organized and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the new joiner starting dates are communicated and coordinated with the respective HODs and the Training Department.
- Ensure that every leaver receives an exit interview.
- Additional objectives and responsibilities can be added at any time, depending on the need of the business and hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Two (2) years in a similar position within a luxury brand or an international company
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- Planning and organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making skills
- Familiar with labour laws and regulations
- Familiar with HR systems
- Administration skills