Elite Lifestyle Management
Assistant House Manager – Private Estate – Qatar – Sep 2020 start
High profile Doha, Qatar based family seeks an experienced, highly organized and thorough House Manager to oversee a large household. (a female candidate is required for cultural reasons).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing full-time management and responsibility for the compound;
- Ensuring the highest levels of service and expectations are always met;
- Managing the entire resident team; acting as the stakeholders “go-to person”;
- Controlling, maintaining and streamlining property and household expenses; administration of the housing staff;
- Looking after delicate and bespoke assets including, state of the art furnishings, fabrics and finishes;
- Overseeing the maintenance of the compound, including landscaping, pools, security and all associated personnel;
- Supervising food and beverage with a team of kitchen staff and coordination of the set-up of events with vendors;
- Dealing with a wide range of suppliers including maintenance, F&B, security.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant professional experience with a proven track record of achievements in similar roles; positive verifiable references, a must;
- Constant use of discretion and confidentiality a must.