About the job
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our client in Qatar is looking to hire an Assistant Group Director of Logistics.
- To understand the logistical task and devise a strategic, tactical logistics plan in response, to meet the needs of ensuring smooth distribution and delivery of all items
- Completion of financial processes from PO raising through to reconciling of budget lines and completion
- Good knowledge of Logistics Software Systems
- Experience in leading larger teams of 20 plus members
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Liaise and negotiate with all stakeholders, being suppliers, manufacturers, colleagues, and client
- Comply with laws, regulations, GDPR and ISO requirements
Deadline: 21st March 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.