Inspiring and engaging. As an Assistant Director of Talent & Culture, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the employee experience at our iconic property and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage all aspects of the T&C department and ensure all T&C standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle employee- concerns and react quickly
- Ensure empathy, wellness, recognition is managed daily and effectively
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Prior experience working with HR systems
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance