Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Assume the responsibilities of the Director of F&B in his absence.
- Supervise the day-to-day operation of the F&B Department.
- Assist the Director of F&B in controlling and analysing on an on-going basis the following:
- Guest Satisfaction
- Revenues and Operating Costs
- Sanitation, cleanliness and hygiene
- Conduct weekly inspections of kitchens and restaurants with minuted follow-ups.
- Control wine and beverage lists.
- Conduct daily hotel tours to observe operational standards and difficulties and follow them up with the relevant Managers.
- Ensure the monthly par stock adjustment of all operating equipment is updated in all outlets.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned by the Director of F&B.
- Plan in conjunction to the Director of F&B and Outlet Managers activities, promotions and menu implementations according to the annual marketing plan.
- Ensure that daily SOP Training takes place in order to meet Mandarin Oriental standards
- Support company’s philosophy and company culture through the use of Departmental Legendary Quality Experiences on a daily basis to ensure Guest Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement
- High School qualification or equivalent.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management.
- Experience as Assistant Director of Food & Beverage or similar role in a high volume, multi departmental F&B Operation with highest levels of service is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working in a 5-star hotel or similar environment, including 5 years in Food & Beverage management positions.
- International work experience in at least two of the following regions: Asia, Europe, North America and preferably Middle East.
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!