About the job
Your day to day
As the Assistant Director of Food and Beverage, you will function as a strategic business leader of the hotel’s food and beverage division. You will support in overseeing the development and implementation of the departmental strategies and ensure implementation of other strategies and initiatives in line with the brand standards. Your role will ensure quality of F&B products and services, maximized financial performance and high level of colleague engagement.
What we need from you
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar capacity in a luxury hotel and/or resort
- Experience in hotels/resorts with multiple outlets/F&B venues and high-volume F&B operations
- GCC experience in as advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead a large and diverse team
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.