About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Assistant Director of Finance is responsible for assisting the Director of Finance in maintaining the general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations. Additionally, this position is responsible for supervising other areas within the Finance Department under the direction of the Director of Finance, including payroll, accounts payable, and general cashiering in accordance with all related local and corporate policies and procedures. The Assistant Director will perform all daily, monthly, and other periodic accounting and financial reporting in an accurate and timely nature. This role has direct contact with employees and guests and as such good communication skills are a necessity. This position does require an applicant with a flexible schedule, able to work morning/afternoon shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience with a Finance Department, preferably within a hotel
- College education or equivalent experience
- Sun and Opera Systems knowledge would be ideal and greatly valued
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written
We Are Looking For Someone Who
- Is dynamic and inspirational, with confident delivery skills
- Has excellent communication skills and fluency in English (written & verbal)
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and is able to evidence professionalism and adaptability
- Degree & Diploma in the Hotel Management
- Previous experience with a Luxury Hotel & Resort
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage