Assistant Construction Manager – Landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture/ Architectural Engineering/Civil Engineering.
- Certified PMP is preferred.
- 12+ years experience on large landscape projects involving design and construction works with knowledge of codes, design & supervision of plant material, irrigation systems, outdoor lighting and hardscape/softscape features.
- Experience in the GCC and an understanding of its cultural heritage will be highly regarded
- Ability to interpret complex contract documents including plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
- Ability to make recommendations on engineering problems, and review drawings, specifications, and
- installations for constructability.
- Experience in arid terrain and the suitability of plant material.
- Experience in urban design & supervision including high-end commercial landscapes.
- Experience in the preparation of reports and submissions with conceptual elements.
- Advanced proficiency in relevant software including Vectorworks, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Word,
- Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and contemporary digital imagery software.
- Demonstrated ability to collect data to brief Clients on project issues and provide possible resolutions
- in addition to reviewing and drafting responses to correspondence.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to identify potential problems and propose solutions.
- Ability to work well within a project team of mixed nationalities.
- Ability to build rapport with work colleagues.