Your day to day
As an Assistant Chief Engineer, you will be responsible for all maintenance-related issues within the hotel to deliver an excellent guest experience while performing daily checks, repairing equipment, and coordinating renovation projects. You will also be required to develop and coordinate emergency programs for the hotel.
What we need from you
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- Bachelors or Diploma holder in the field of Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of at least 3 to 5 years in a similar position in a 5-star luxury hotel and/or resort in the Middle East
- Advanced knowledge of building management systems and chiller management system
- Very communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of workmanship
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and take decisions
- Ability to lead a large and diverse team
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits.