Jobs in Qatar
An Assistant Banquet Manager is responsible for assisting in the planning, organization, and execution of all banquet functions in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Assist in the management of all Banquet operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls, and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation.
- Supervises food and beverage set up and clean up.
- Assist in planning, organizing and executing all banquet functions including, but not limited to, breakfast, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, cocktail receptions, galas, etc.
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and training team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
Female with Hospitality industry experience in GCC.