Primary purpose of job
Implement, control and monitor the Asset Integrity Inspection program for QP IS asset and maintain Asset Integrity Inspection management database. Review & document the process to demonstrate Fit for Purpose condition with risks mitigated to ensure IS objectives are achieved.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Asset Integrity Management in Oil & Gas Industry preferably in offshore environment.
- Experience in the use of RBI software packages and/or integrity data management systems.
- Knowledge of international inspection and compliance codes/jurisdictional codes desirable.
- Should have a multi-discipline skill set and a good understanding of engineering design practices and standards.
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Strong consultancy skills, professional, self-motivated and a team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and demonstrate initiative to resolve problems.