Project: This is a mixed-use project in the heart of Qatar.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking asset analyst to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
The role will be involved in developing and distributing periodic asset management reports to investors, consultants, analysis of existing and new assets related to the best-fit approach to planning future activities, performances objectives, and policies in relation to such assets.
The role is required to work effectively in a client-facing environment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Providing support for asset managers in leases and setting up and maintaining lease profiles and rent rolls, and preparing and revising letters of intent.
- Preparing correspondence to tenants, owners, and lenders as needed.
- Engaging and managing third-party vendors when acquiring new assets.
- Reviewing the monthly operating reports and monitoring budget and loan covenants.
- Undertaking the development and maintenance of underwriting models for several development projects and stabilized acquisitions.
- Managing asset management files and records.
- Assisting in the review and analysis of operator-provided annual budgets, including capital expenditures, operating expenses, and revenue assumptions.
- Providing assistance in the quarterly forecast of budgets, including revenue assumptions, operating expenses, and capital expenditures.
- Providing assistance in the review of monthly community-level reporting and lead variance calls with operating partners.
- Preparing and presenting asset management and disposition related summaries to the investment committee
- Monitoring NOI, expense and other variances through monthly and quarterly reporting, and summarises findings to the appropriate department.
- Partnering with the asset management team on the compilation of market studies, competitive analysis and strategy to conduct a property and operator level reporting trend analysis.
- Preparing operation and local market assessments on visited properties, and shares assessments with leadership.
- Acting as the central interface between operating partners and internal groups, and assists with payment reconciliation and document collection.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You must have experience in facilities management equating quality and value with the individual clients and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.