About the job
What You Will Do
- Maintain and develop effective sales planning & forecasting processes to ensure agreed booking & sales targets are achieved monthly and quarterly.
- Partner with and support Channel Partners, End Users and Influencers to maximize Allegion Market share through demand creation and ensure complete customer satisfaction, commitment and loyalty to Allegion products and services leading to increased revenue. Advise partners on product mix, applications, and promotions that meet their needs. Suggest possible new products and adaptations for product and/or system applications.
- Support sales opportunities as a technical authority and conduct analysis for technical architecture issues in the customer’s environment and provide solutions to architects on product application requirements.
- Follow up on all job quotes with distributors/channel partners to secure projects and ensure a favorable mix of Allegion products.
- Support business partner initiatives to maximize sales results. Coordinate with business partners to create demand, develop/execute strategy, and successfully close orders. Participate in joint sales calls and training; attend local, regional and/or national trade shows and association meetings.
- Maintain excellent industry/territory knowledge by reviewing and understanding market data of competitive activity. Adapt to change in marketplace.
- Maintain and utilize CRM tool for sales reporting and to communicate sales activities.
- Meet Annual Sales target and business growth ambition.
- Ensure proper customers and partners are adequately trained on new and existing products.
- Maintain awareness of all Allegion policies, guidelines, and procedures and ensure compliance.
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Ability to forecast accurately with confidence to achieve goals. Ability to adapt to change in marketplace.
- People leadership skills and the ability and experience be to lead and develop a high-functioning, effective and efficient team.
- Business Partner management
- Diploma/Bachelor’s in engineering and MBA degree would be preferred
- 8+ years sales experience in door hardware industry
- Deep Knowledge of door hardware industry is required, and access control would be advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience influencing others with a bias for action
- Strong customer focus
- Strong presentation skills required
- Ability to travel within assigned territory (includes overnight travel when necessary)